Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome to 4 to go....

If you've stumbled across this blog, please bear with us as we get our act together!  This will be the weight loss journey of 4 sisters (okay....technically, 3 sisters and a cousin, but the cousin grew up around the corner from us and has always been like a little sister, so to make things easier and less confusing, we're all sisters for the purpose of this blog!)  Some may post a lot, some a little, but we will all be sharing our journey together.  I'm Jen, who came up with this crazy idea as I have always found weight loss blogs inspiring and feel the accountability is a huge help in staying motivated.  There will be an about me/weigh in page to follow each of us on our journey, and we will all pitch in on posting our triumphs, struggles, victories and slip ups - we will also be there for each other to be cheerleaders and to give a kick in the ass when needed (feel free to join in on either!) 

For myself, I am looking at 56 lbs to lose, which at the moment feels akin to climbing Mount Everest.  But, I am tired of the clothes I cannot wear and feeling uncomfortable in my own skin.  So, time to get this party started!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment