Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Anti-Jared: Self Hat..I mean Lovered.

I've mentioned before that I am a big fan of weight loss blogs and have read some from beginning to end when I've stumbled across them. This is one that I've always found inspiration in. I thought this post was excellent and reminded me of something I once heard that went something like this "would you ever talk to your best friend the way that you talk to yourself - the meaness, the insults, the harsh critical comments? The answer is probably no. So, why then is it okay for our "inner voice" to talk to ourselves like that?"

The Anti-Jared: Self Hat..I mean Lovered.: "Over the last two years , I have been called some mean names. Narcissistic, stupid, jerk, self-serving, rude, mean, bald, short, and yes, e..."

So, be proud of yourself and be kind to yourself - if you don't do it, who else will? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment